Translate

Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Poll Vol.3


  1. How do you feel about music festivals?
    I should honestly say, I've been to a few. They were fun, but I'm not sure if I would ever go to one again. Maybe Coachella if I was ever able. 
  2. Something you used to wear that now makes you cringe whenever you see yourself wearing it in old pictures? 
    Camo Cargo pants. I see old pictures of me wearing a pair and I have no idea what I was thinking. Or black...I wore a lot of black. I wish I never thought black was a good color for me.
  3. What’s more fun for you — doing your hair, nails or makeup?
    Makeup! My hair is too stubborn to be done often. Just special events or when I want to dress up. I rarely paint my nails either.
  4. Have you ever gone on vacation by yourself?
    I have not. I most likely won't ever go on my own anyways. Vacations are best with people you want to be with. 
  5. How did you meet your closest friend(s)?
    I met Laura and Carli in elementary school. I met Santiago in my youth group a few years ago.
  6. Three things you’re grateful for right now?
    The sunshine, my best friend, and freedom
  7. What time did you wake up this morning?
    I woke up at 7am. I went to be at 2am so realizing I could sleep in until 9 was a good idea to me.
  8. Three things on your desk right now?
    Nikon D40, Nikon L110, fruit salad
  9. Something you’d like to do this summer?
    go on more dates. I have a suprise one planned, but do more outdoor things to just enjoy the summer sun.
  10. Did you pick up any new makeup or beauty products last weekend?
    I did not. Maybe I would have if I wasn't saving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment