-I had a bunny and a turtle.
2. Are you more shy or outgoing?
-I am very shy, until you get to know me.
-I wouldn't. Everyone seems to want to look younger. I'm personally tired of being told I look like I'm 12. Even when I'm in my 40s, I"d like to look my age. Wrinkles show wisdom to me.
4. What are your favorite bar soaps?
-I don't have any. I think it traps bacteria.
5. What do you like about your hair?
-My hair is soft. Sometimes I love that its naturally straight but then other days it decides to be curly and I like my natural curls.
6. What’s the best eye makeup tip you’ve learned lately?
-I don't wear much eye makeup besides mascara and I already know how to apply that.
7. Are you a baker? What do you bake?
-I love to bake! Especially with Santiago. His sister thinks I try to make their family fat because it seems like I bake almost every time I am there.
I bake a lot of cookies recently. But my favorite is making cupcakes even though I don't like to eat them.
8. What’s your typical face makeup routine for work/school?
-Simple Sunscreen moisturizer
Physicians Formula green primer
Garnier Oily skin BB cream
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Rimmel Stay Matte setting powder
9. What should you be doing today?
-I should be studying for my college classes. But my power went out.
10.What kind of phone do you have?
-A LG Beacon ( My friend calls it a Bacon for some odd reason)