Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

December Ipsy Spoilers

Spoiler #1

"We have some exciting news!! We will be in the December Ipsy box! Bzzz Bzzz is the nail polish that will be featured! To celebrate, we are giving away a FREE full size bottle of Bzzz Bzzz to anyone who buys 3 regular priced full bottles! Message us with code "buzz" to get it!"


So we will be getting another nail polish. Anyone else tired of these?

The shade is called buzz buzz.



Spoiler #2 


I was kind of ate with these. I saw this on their Facebook page earlier today. 
 Its The One Stick by Be a Bombshell. I do not know what shade this will be in. 
This was the first shade I was to show you an example. I also think it is the best color. It is meant as a tint for lips and cheeks. 


Spoiler #3


Pop Beauty eyeshadow trio. 
Spoiler #4


These are both lip products

J Catt

Nyx (Which I'm more excited about)


Spoiler #5
I think these hints have been very obvious this month. 
I see nail polish, eyelashes and a roller perfume. 

Spoiler #6

No comments:

Post a Comment