Translate

Monday, August 26, 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Stick Foundation Review

Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Stick Foundation Review


"Our first gel stick foundation with an anti-shine core
Fresh gel foundation blends to a natural matte finish
Lightweight powders in the anti-shine core instantly dissolve excess oil" -Maybelline


Facts: 12 shades, .32 oz, average $7

I was given 3 colors to try out.








It has an anti-shine powder core
None of the colors fit me well so I went out and bought my correct shade. 

Before being blended in 


Before and After
-I thought it would be a good idea to try it in a spot where I had acne. As you see, it does not provide much coverage...even when I applied one more layer. It is not buildable. I wore it for a whole day to see what would happen.

Pros: easy to apply, inexpensive, covers redness, belnds easily, looks like skin
Cons: sheer coverage, tiny amount of product, does not control oiliness, lasts 5 or 6 hours, clings to dry patches

Will you buy the stick foundation?


No comments:

Post a Comment