Translate

Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Poll Vol. 4

1. One word that describes your hair?-Thin
2. Do you use a mascara base? If so which one?
-No. I used to use one by Estee Lauder when I was younger though
.3. Do you, or have you ever, plucked your eyebrows?I did once before but that was a while ago and haven't touched them again.
4. Three favorite beauty serums, scrubs or potions?-Derma-e Microdermabrasion Scrub, Philosophy Miracle Worker Moisturizer  and Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Creme.
5. What do you want to do when you grow up?-Elementary Teacher
6. If you wrote a book about beauty, what would the title be?-The Radiance of You
7. What are three things on your to-do list today?
-Clean out my backpack, get my school supplies together, make a healthy dinner
8. What’s your sign?
-Gemini
9. Three great places to shop for makeup online?
-Ulta, Sephora, and Amazon
10. What color describes how you feel today?
-light aqua blue. Blue is calming right? Light is feeling tired? and I want to shower...aqua?


Copy and paste! leave your answers in a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment