Translate

Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Poll Vol. 10

It's Monday? ew. I want school to be over and Christmas to come already! Lets go. 




Poll Time! Just copy and paste the questions and leave a comment below!


1. Leopard spots or zebra stripes?
-neither. Animal print looks silly on me. 
2. Have you ever blown a kiss to a stranger?

-not exactly. I have in one of my youtube videos, but never in person. 
3. A movie that scared you as a child

-Stephan King's IT
4. Are you a back, tummy or side sleeper?

-I try falling aseep on my side but I normally lay on my tummy if I can't fall asleep. 
5. Who’s your team?

-I don't watch sports. 
6. Do you, or does someone you know, have a sixth sense?

-Once in a while I get premonitions and then something bad happens after. 
7. How are you at multitasking?

-I am pretty good at it. 
8. Last skincare product you finished down to the last drop?

-Ponds Dry skin creme (Blue top)
9. If you could be a makeup artist for any brand, which brand would it be?

-Benefit. I like everything by them. 
10. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your current ability to work a smokey eye?

-I have actually never worn one. When I try it looks pretty jank. Maybe a 3 or 4 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment