Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

September Ipsy 2013 Review

I  normally put the spoilers on this, but I wanted to give you my thoughts also on everything.

This is everything I got in my bag. Big sexy hair gel, Zoya nail polish, LA Fresh makeup wipes, and a Costal scents eyeshadow brush.

Big Sexy Hair Gel-



It is a blow dry gel but I dont blow dry my hair so I dont really know how this works yet. 

Zoya Nail polish-


I think this nail polish is good. It is long lasting and provides a nice outcome. I wish I got a different color though since I am not a dark nail polish fan. 

LA Fresh makeup wipes- 

I love the ingredients, besides marshmallow. Thats freaky. It has a really strong sweet smell to it that I cannot stand. It does take away makeup easily and leaves no residue. The clothes are bigger than you need them to be though.

Bella Terra mineral eyeshadow- 

I really like this shadow. It is highly pigmented and has no nasty fall out. The only thing is, the color is awful. I dont wear purple eye shadow.

Costal Scents brush- 

This has become my new favorite eye shadow brush! It is everything I want in a brush. packed hairs, picks up shadow, big handle. Its wonderful. I use it for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment