Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

November 2013 Ipsy Spoilers


yay! I love getting these in the mail. I get excited. Honestly, I don't use most of what I get because I'm not one to use the 3 different purple eye shadows I've gotten but I love getting mail! 

Spoiler #1

"November’s Glam it Up Bag includes five of our community’s most sought-after items, plus a bonus full-size product from our co-founder Michelle Phan’s own em michelle phan collection. That’s six products total!"




Spoiler #2

"You asked and we listened! To kick off "Glam It Up" month in style, every ipsy subscriber will be getting a glamorous goodie from this "em"spiring makeup line! Which product are you most excited to try?"




Spoiler #3

A touch of color and a hint of sheen - a little dust of one of these and you'll be good to glow!"


It kind of looks like a Pixi blush to me, but their packaging is a light hunter green. The color may be off because of picture. 



Spoiler #4

"These lip products are perfect for your party clutch and, this month, you will be getting one of these undeniably glamorous shades!"


These are lip crayons from Be a Bombshell for sure. They are worth $14 each so the bag is already paid for with just this alone. 


Some Beach

Spoiler #5 


These are an easy guess this month. But nail polish again? 


caviar cocktail
cognac
Spoiler #6

Samples! I kind of like getting these. 





TreSemme Hair Spray



Kiss Ever Ex Fake Lashes

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic mini-palette


Cailyn Mineral Eye Shadow


Glam Glow Mud Mask
HSI Argan Oil
Spoiler #7




No comments:

Post a Comment