Translate

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A song for every Disney movie (if there's a musical involved). Pixar movies not included due to length. ENJOY!
Someday My Prince Will Come: Who is/was your one true love?
His name is Santiago! Annnd...he's beyond perfect.
When You Wish Upon a Star: What is something you're wishing for?
currently, that Santiago isn't stressed anymore.
Baby Mine: What are your thoughts on children?
I love children! I want to be a teacher and a mom!
Little April Showers: What's your favorite time of the year?
Fall
Three Caballeros: You're going on an adventure, so who are the two people you need to go with you and why?
Santiago and his sister. We'd end up just laughing the whole time.
Johnnie Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet: Is there any unrequited love in your past?
Nope.
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah: What's an ideal day for you like?
Any day with Santiago is a perfect day.
I'm a Happy-Go-Lucky Fellow: What helps you relax?
Cuddling, candles, and a warm drink.
Blame it on the Samba: What makes you want to dance?
Any song.
Lavender Blue: Tell us about your dream wedding?
A Disney Wedding! haha. Lots of flowers and candles.
Merrily Song: What's something you always seem to rush through?
Homework. I need to focus on it more.
A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes: What do you dream about?
my future. I'm not worried about it, but i'd like a sneak peek.
A Very Merry Unbirthday: What was a memorable birthday for you?
Going to Disney with Santiago for my 18th birthday.
You Can Fly: What are the first three happiest things that come to mind?
Jesus, Santi, and life.
Bella Notte: What's your ideal date like? - Anything Santiago and I do is an ideal date. 
Once Upon a Dream: Name a person you met who has changed your entire life?
My grandma. I don't think she knows it. She was the mom that I wish I had.
Cruella Deville: What scares you the most? Not being able to accomplish my dreams.
That's What Makes the World Go Round: Do you find yourself going against the flow often?
Not to sound super hipster, but I normally do.
I Wanna Be Like You: Who did you want to be like growing up?
growing up? about 12 years ago I wanted to be just like a Disney Princess.
Let's Get Together: Who makes up a couple(ship) you like?
hmmm...i dont know! haha
Just a Whisper Away: What do you think of when you are lonely?
Just that its actually quiet!
Feed the Birds: What do you do to give back?
 I try to give advice.
Let Them Go: What is your favorite childhood memory of the holidays? 
My grandma always coming in and hugging me for waiting for her on Christmas morning. I wouldn't open my gifts without her there.
Scales and Arpeggios: Do you like to sing?
I do all the time. Now, if only I was good at it.
The Age of Not Believing: When did you realize you were starting to grow up?
About 17 years old I realized I needed to change and grow up.
Not in Nottingham: Do you like where you live?
Sometimes. 
Rumbly in My Tumbly: What is your favorite food?
Anything healthy. Lots of vegetables.
Someone's Waiting For You: What gives you hope?
Jeremiah 29:11
Candle on the Water: Are you someone who guides people or someone who looks for guidance?
I would like to guide people. 
The Best of Friends: Tell us about a friend of yours?
My best friend is so caring. He is always there when I need him. Even at 1am and I just need to vent.
The World's Greatest Criminal Mind: If you could commit a crime without any repercussions, which would it be and why?
I'd go to a country where its illegal to talk about God and talk away.
Perfect Isn't Easy: What's your morning routine like?
barly get out of bed, dress, wash my face, brush my teeth, drink a  glass of water and go.
Part of Your World: Do you desire to be somewhere else?
yes.
Be Our Guest: Do you prefer to be the host of a party or be the guest?
Host. I can control the party and I like to give the fun to others.
Seize the Day: What is something you are passionate about?
Jesus and kids.
A Whole New World: Have you shared something special to you with someone close? How did they feel about it?
I have. 
Circle of Life: Do you feel close to nature? Are you more of a technology-loving person?
I am more into hugging a tree than getting the latest iphone. 
Nobody Else But You: How do you feel about your family?
Family isn't always blood related. Therefore, I love them.
Just Around the Riverbend: Do you have a plan for your future or is your life an "in-progress" work?
I don't control my plans. But I have ideas I'd want.
God Help the Outcasts: Have you ever put aside your needs for someone else?
I normally always do. Even if its a bad thing.
.
Go the Distance: Do you feel like you have to work to belong? Do you belong at all? Does it really matter?
No one should have to work to belong. I don't try to belong if they wouldn't do the same for me.
Reflection: Does it feel like you cannot be who you want to be?
I used to. Now im exactly who I want to be.
You'll Be In My Heart: Have others ever questioned your love for a person or thing before?
Yes. I really dislike it. They don't know.
When She Loved Me: Have you been rejected before? How did you deal with it?
not really. Before my boyfriend and I were together I told him I liked him and he didn't like me back. But it all worked out later. 
Your Heart Will Lead You Home: Where is your heart really at?
Exactly where it should be.
If I Didn't Have You: Who has influenced you the most in your life?
The great people who put the bible together.
I'll Try: Have you ever wanted to give up out of frustration?
I have. 
Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride: Water or land?
land...im not much of a swimmer.
I'm Still Here: Has anyone ever tried to change you before?
yes, and I let them until I realized that its not who I really was.
W-I-L-D: Do you consider yourself wild or tamed?
tame. haha
If I Wasn't So Small: What are things you are self conscious about being unable to do?
I used to worry all the time. Now I don't have to.
Welcome: Do you consider yourself a welcoming person or indifferent?
I want to be welcoming. 
Little Patch of Heaven: Where is your favorite spot?
Next to my best friend.
Shoulder to Shoulder: Who is a new friend you've made recently?
I made new friends for the Disney College Program.
That's How You Know: What things do you do when you want to show you appreciate someone?
I'd just tell them or smile a lot near them.
I Thought I Lost You: When was a time you lost something or someone?
I thought I lost my ring (my boyfriend gave me) and I cried and freaked out. 
Ma Belle Evangeline: Who makes you feel like royalty?
I'm not sure.
I See The Light: Who is your light? Did it take a long time to find them?
Santiago might as well be the answer for most of these. 
Sugar Rush: What's your sweet of choice?
cheese cake or creme brulee.
Nothing Can Stop Me Now: How focused are you on your current goal?
Its out of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment