Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Favorites

Fall has started! Yesssss! Here has been my favorites from the past month. 





  

Lets begin! I can review anything if anyone is wondering more about a product. 


Makeup:


-Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream
-Benefit They're Real Mascara
-Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Crayon




Hair:


-Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Cream Beauty Balm for hair


I never heard anything about this product and it was on sale at CVS so I figured I'd buy it. It makes my hair so soft! Here is a picture after I have used it.
Ignore my messy hair-do. I was in the gym.



Random:



- Vermont honey apple body spray from Bath & Body Works
"Vermont Honey Apple, a fresh blend of crisp Vermont apple, golden honey and creamy peony layered with sparkling pear and a touch of Tonka Bean. "

Victoria's Secret nail polish in Enchanted
-Harvest Coffee scented candle from Bath & Body Works


Food:
(I guess this isn't really food)

-Chocolate Truffle Godiva coffee

What are you're favorites??


Video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment