Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Tutorials 2013

I have 2 tutorials this year! One being Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid and a 1920's Great Gatsby inspired look.

I came up with Ariel, well, because she's my favorite princess. I also had the chance to audition to be "friends" with her at Walt Disney Word a few weeks ago.

Then this past weekend my boyfriend and I watched The Great Gatsby and I forgot how much I liked the 1920's. Thus, this look was born! haha.


Ariel Picture

Video:



Great Gatsby Picture

Products Used:

Maybelline eye tattoo -Barley Branded
Malani baked eyeshadow- Drenched in Gold
NYC Palette - 822 How I met You
Rimmel- Glam eyes liquid eyeliner
Tarte eyelash curler
Urban Decay- Curing mascara
Starlooks eyeiner
Jcat lipstick- Honey crisp
Bare Minerals lip gloss- Dare Devil
Head Band- Tillys


Video:






No comments:

Post a Comment