Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Poll Vol. 9


Monday Poll again! These seem to be all I'm doing every week.


  1. What makeup brand has the prettiest packaging?
    I really like Benefit. They always have this 1950's vintage feel. 
  2. Do you ever travel for business?
    I don't.
  3. What accessories are you wearing (jewelry, hats, scarves, belts, anything else)?
    A ring my boyfriend gave me, my tiny diamond earrings, and fake pearls that I always wear.
  4. What’s the wackiest piece of clothing you own?
    I really don't know. None of my clothes are wacky to me, but then again...I don't have much style. I always get made fun of when I wear my hot pink skinny sweat pants. People say they are my "crazy 80's pants". 
  5. How often do you do eye looks involving more than one eyeshadow?
    Maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks or when I want to look a little better one random day. 
  6. Is there any kind of nail polish you won’t wear (textured, glitter, matte, other)?
    I usually don't wear nail polish but I guess the sound of textured nail polish is a bit weird.
  7. Who’s your favorite artist (visual, music or other)?
    I don't have a favorite.
  8. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
    I can't think of anything at the moment...but I know soon
     I'll be leaving to do a Disney internship for a few months and leaving my boyfriend behind will be very difficult. 
  9. Have you ever done an ombre lip? 
    I think this is the most boring poll I've ever taken. I hardly ever wear lipstick. I have used a little bit of a lip tint but only in the center so it looks like I just ate a strawberry ice pop. Does that count?
  10. On a scale of 1-10, what’s your personal makeup style (1 being no-makeup makeup, 10 being full-on divalicious drag queen)?
    4. My everyday makeup is just tinted moisturizer and brown mascara. I'm too boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment